Skip to content
- Cruise around the majestic Galapagos Islands in true luxury aboard one of two incredible luxury expedition yachts by Ecoventura. Departing each Sunday, these cruises can be added into a longer itinerary that also includes mainland Ecuador, or other destinations like Peru.
- The Ecoventura cruises offer 7- night options whose itineraries follow one of two paths throughout the Galapagos Islands and its outermost islands. Each route offers a unique look into the geography and history of the islands and both routes can be combined for a two-week exploration. If interested, please contact your Almaz Journeys travel planner to find the cruise that works best for you and your preferences.
Request Itinerary PDF
Day Onboard ExperiencesOnboard Experiences
First Class Accommodations, Dining and Service
YOUR SHIP CHOICES
Identical luxury expedition yachts, Theory and Origin, measure 142-feet long, and have a capacity for 20 guests in their 10 designer staterooms with various bedding configurations and connecting options. Each stateroom has an unobstructed view of the ocean, walk-in rainfall showers, blackout curtains and more.
There are several public areas outside of the rooms for leisure time and meal time. These include a sundeck outfitted with day beds and lounges, a jacuzzi for up to 4 guests, multiple lounge areas that are great for idle conversation and evening gatherings, as well as a fitness center, a small boutique and a library. The ship’s interiors were designed by an Ecuadorian interior designer who aimed to bring the calming nature of the Galapagos into each room.
While cruising around at 14 knots, you’ll share the yacht with 13 crew members, including two naturalists and a concierge. These guides will accompany you on your twice-daily excursions with a desire to share passionate stories and their intimate knowledge of the islands.
RELAIS & CHATEAUX CUISINE
All meals are included during your time on Ecoventura’s luxury yachts, and with their Relais & Chateaux affiliation, all meals are held to and live up to a very high standard. Lunch is grilled and served on the sundeck when the weather is appropriate and dinner is a four-course meal each night. Snacks are available after each excursion as well as an afternoon tea service. Vegetarian options are also available.
There is a 24/7 open bar on each ship with hand-crafted cocktails, beers and wines, as well as sodas, juices, coffee and tea. Premium wines and beers are available at an additional cost.
Day Land & Sea ExcursionsLand & Sea Excursions
World-Famous Flora & Fauna
Guests may choose one of two seven-night itineraries (A or B). Both Theory and Origin leave each Sunday from San Cristobal and do the same itinerary, but with staggered arrivals to keep the experience as private as possible. Itinerary A focuses on the older, Eastern islands which have the best beaches due to the years of erosion. Itinerary B focuses on the newer, more central islands that still have some active volcanoes. Both itineraries feature the same wildlife that is known the world over like marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies, Galapagos tortoises, and more.
Each day you will have a morning and an afternoon excursion which may be land-based or aboard a Zodiac or glass-bottom boat. Kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, wetsuits, masks, fins and snorkels are all available for use at no additional cost.
Day Itineraries for EveryoneItineraries for Everyone
Departures & Seasons
Private Journey PricingPer Person
From Price Per Person
|Single || |
|Double || |
|Triple || |
- 7 nights in luxury accommodations aboard either the Theory or Origin cruises.
- All meals on board.
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding premium beers and wine)
- Shared local English-speaking guides for all sightseeing included daily.
- Shared transfers to/from vessel when arriving/departing on recommended flights to/from San Cristobal
- Entrances for all sights and experiences specifically included in your itinerary.
- 24-hour local emergency contact
- Full-service tailoring of your itinerary and assistance with restaurant reservations
- Air travel
- Hotel accommodations before or after the cruise dates
- Guide and crew gratuities
- Galapagos Park entrance fees
- Laundry services
- Medical or travel insurance
- Any other items or services not specifically included in the itinerary
Excited to learn more?
Get in touch with us with us today to start planning!